25 septembrie 2010

Hogwarts

1. Month of your birth :

January : I Avada Kendavra'd
February : I snogged
March : I played Quidditch with
April : I Crucio'd
May : I snuck into bet with
June : I snuggled with
July : I used a love potion on
August : I cried on the shoulder of
September : I smoked with
October : I beat up
November : I did the nasty with
December : I showered with

2. Color of your shirt :

White : Draco Malfoy
Black : Harry Potter
Red : Severus Snape
Orange : Rubeus Hagrid
Yellow : Remus Lupin
Green : Sirius Black
Blue : Albus Dumbledore
Purple : Vincent Crabbe
Brown : Cormac McLoggen
Gray : Cedric Digorry
Pink : Ron Weasley
No Shirt : Voldemort

3. Eye Color :

Blue : because I'm a roging slut.
Brown : because I couldn't control myself.
Green : becouse Hermione told me too.
Hazel : because I was under the Imperius curse.
Gray : because we were horny.

Comment with your results useful.ro - emoticoane pentru hi5

8 comentarii:

wy spunea...

October : I beat up
White : Draco Malfoy
Brown : because I couldn't control myself.

I beat up Draco Malfoy because I couldn't control myself . =)))))

andreea :o3 spunea...

November : I did the nasty with
Green : Sirius Black
Brown : because I couldn't control myself.

COЯINNE spunea...

September : I smoked with
Green : Sirius Black
Brown : because I couldn't control myself.

mitzuuu spunea...

April : I Crucio'd
Gray : Cedric Digorry
Brown : because I couldn't control myself.

haha

Anonim spunea...

February : I snogged
Yellow : Remus Lupin
Brown : because I couldn't control myself.

>:)

julia spunea...

August : I cried on the shoulder of
White : Draco Malfoy
Hazel : because I was under the Imperius curse

123456789 spunea...

January : I Avada Kendavra'd
Blue : Albus Dumbledore
Brown : because I couldn't control myself.

Anonim spunea...

June : I snuggled with
No Shirt : Voldemort
Green : becouse Hermione told me too.

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

(c) Adinuts 2010-2011. Un produs Blogger.
 

Copyright © Good girl gone bad