19 septembrie 2010

How to use the "fuck" word

1. Dismay - Oh! Fuck it.
2. Aggression - Fuck you.
3. Passive - Fuck me.
4. Command - Go fuck yourself.
5. Incompetence - He's a fuck- up.
6. Laziness - He's a fuck off.
7. Ignorance - He's a fucking jerk.
8. Trouble - I guess I'm fucked now.
9. Confusion - What the fuck.
10. Despair - Fuckea' again.
11. Philosophical - Who gives a fuck?
12. Denial - You ain't fucking me.
13. Rebellion - Fuck the world.
14. Annoyance - Don't fuck with me.
15. Encouragement - Keep on fucking.
16. Etiquette - Pass the fucking salt.
17. Fraud - I got fucked by my insurance agent.
18. Difficulty - I can't understand this fucking bullshit.
19. Identification - Who the fuck are you?
20. Ugliness - You're a dumb looking fuck.
21. Agreement - You're fucking oh right.
22. Benevolence - Don't do me any fucking favour

9 comentarii:

123456789 spunea...

ftw?=))

w spunea...

usefull comment: fuck !

i4ever spunea...

what the fuck?

Bobo. spunea...

1.2;;)15:p si 69 unde e? pup:*=)))))))))))))

Anonim spunea...

Oh my fucking MAIO!

mitzuu spunea...

fuck the world \m/

prea tare asta :))

how to use the fuck word

tine tot asa adinuts :P

Vytza Shtrumphu spunea...

Appreciation - Fuck! you"re good... :D

zmeuricii spune: spunea...

fuck it,de unde le scoti =))?

Adinuts spunea...

Imaginatie =)))

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

(c) Adinuts 2010-2011. Un produs Blogger.
 

Copyright © Good girl gone bad