11 septembrie 2010

MEGA Like .

..There will always be :
a "lie" in believe
an "over" in lover
an "end" in friends
an "us" in trust
and an "if" in life
 ♥ I'm scared because there's only one of you.


  I am someone else when I'm with you. Someone more like myself.

  Even if I fall in love again with someone new, it could never be the way I loved you.

  I'm sorry somtimes I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could. I guess it's my insecurities acting up. Because I know that I'm not the prettiest, smartest or most fun and exciting girl. But I do know that no matter how hard and long you look, you'll never find somebody that loves you like I do.

  I guess it doesn't matter that I stare at my phone waiting for you to call, and I guess it doesn't matter whether I like you or not . Because you obviously don't care anymore .

  I hate it when you think your dream is real and when you wake up, you' re all disappointed

 ♥ Shit happens but, I'm going to keep forgiving, if you ain't laughing, you just ain't living, look up into to the skies and try to realize, that there's more to life than what meets the eyes.

  Maybe we’re too young and I don’t even know what’s real. But I know I’ve never wanted anything so bad. I’ve never wanted anyone so bad.

  I'm sick of the constant rollarcoaster ride of emotions you put me through from literally the moment we became friends.From the first day we met, I knew I was going to like you. And since then we've been through a lot. I've done things for you, but you've returned the favors. We've talked about so much, and you've made me feel like I'm at my absolute best and at times, my absolute worst. With you, I don't even know what to think anymore. We'll talk nonstop for a few days and then you just stop. I get so confused but a few days later, you start right back up again. It's literally the most confusing relationship I've ever had with another person and to this day on, a year after I met you, I still just don't know what to do.

  I loved you more that I ever thought I could love somebody. Maybe that was the problem.

  I've seen a lot of faces and I hear a lot of voices but never one as sweet as yours.



( Le- am gasit pe net si nu m- am putut abtine sa nu vi le arat .. Sunt absolut superbe ) 

2 comentarii:

123456789 spunea...

ce misto suuunt . <3

Anonim spunea...

I'm sick of the constant rollarcoaster ride of emotions you put me through from literally the moment we became friends.From the first day we met, I knew I was going to like you. And since then we've been through a lot. I've done things for you, but you've returned the favors. We've talked about so much, and you've made me feel like I'm at my absolute best and at times, my absolute worst. With you, I don't even know what to think anymore. We'll talk nonstop for a few days and then you just stop. I get so confused but a few days later, you start right back up again. It's literally the most confusing relationship I've ever had with another person and to this day on, a year after I met you, I still just don't know what to do.


asta mi se potriveste mie si unui prieten foarte bun :"> :x

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

(c) Adinuts 2010-2011. Un produs Blogger.
 

Copyright © Good girl gone bad