19 decembrie 2010

Oh na na

Not everybody knows how to work my body
Knows how to make me want it
But boy you stay up on it
You got that something that keeps me so off balance
Baby you're a challenge, lets explore your talent 

Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go long time with a girl like me
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you  

Baby you got me, and aint nowhere that I'd be
Than with your arms around me 
Back and forth you rock me
So I surrender, to every word you whisper
Every door you enter, I will let you in 

You're so amazing, you took the time to figure me out
Thats why you take me, way past the point of turning me on
You bout to break me, I swear you got me losing my mind 


Da, sunt super mega foarte extrem de fericita.
 

1 comentarii:

Alexis spunea...

vaiii esti cu cine vrei :( ?
ce draguttt !

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

(c) Adinuts 2010-2011. Un produs Blogger.
 

Copyright © Good girl gone bad