27 decembrie 2010

Tell me

What am i suppose to do when i’m feeling this way?

Slit my wrist? Curl up and hide under my blanket and cry? Binge on food/ice cream? Drown myself with bottles of alcohol? Take drugs to numb myself? Run and run and run till my legs give way?
What can i do, now that things have turned out this way? What can i say? I’ve been trying all these while and what have you been doing?
I don’t wanna have any regrets, but you make me so fucking scared that i don’t feel like trying anymore. Because maybe, the pain of regrets could be more bearable than the pain of rejection as well as the pain of knowing you’ve moved on and love another girl.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

(c) Adinuts 2010-2011. Un produs Blogger.
 

Copyright © Good girl gone bad