01 februarie 2011

Another obsession

Mda, am o noua obsesie. SKINS!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

And when I'm alone I think how much I miss you. And long for the day when you will miss me too.
It's you and me babe. It's always gonna be you and me.
Well, I do want you, So be brave, and want me back!
Even if you have to dance alone sometimes because noone else wants to, those are the times when you just say 'Fuck it' yeah??
Nobody hits me over the head with a rock, loser!
Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before. Try and keep that feeling, 'cause if it goes, you'll never get it back..Then you lay waste to the world, and everything in it.
 Love love love... What's it good for?.. Absoutely nothing.
Talking of love, wow, I love love. Love is like your best friend that you don’t see a lot.
No! Tell me like you'd die for me! Like nothing else matters, like your world stops turning because of me! Like you mean it, you little shit! Go on.
I will always love you...that's the problem.


 







♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

8 comentarii:

summercameandwent spunea...

si eu ador skins<3<3<3<3<3

Adinuts spunea...

Sunt geniali ♥

summercameandwent spunea...

yap<3

Chelle spunea...

eu l'am terminat si cred ca o sa il iau de la inceput =p~

unshared spunea...

zici ca-s in sims facuti in poza aia .

Anonim spunea...

Vai si eu atata l`am cautat ..
Da nu`l gasesc cu subtitrare..
Tu l`ai gasit cu subt sau te uiti fara ? :D
Daca l`ai gasit cu subt imi dai si miie please :D

doubleDee spunea...

awww, si eu am obsesie!
l-am vazut de doua ori cap-coada, e genial!

Adinuts spunea...

Daa ♥

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

(c) Adinuts 2010-2011. Un produs Blogger.
 

Copyright © Good girl gone bad