28 ianuarie 2011

Final goodbye

You were everything, everything that I wanted.We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it.And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away.It's nice to know that you were there,thanks for acting like you cared and making me feel like I was the only one.It's nice to know we had it all,thanks for watching as I fall and lettïng me know we were done..
Remember : Some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but no meant to be together.
Now I'm leaving because you never asked me to stay.

P.S: I'm sorry,
I will always love you.

2 comentarii:

Pufa. spunea...

prima parte avril - happy ending.
genial <3

Adinuts spunea...

Multumesc Pufutsa. Lovee >:d<

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

(c) Adinuts 2010-2011. Un produs Blogger.
 

Copyright © Good girl gone bad