11 februarie 2011

Desire

I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A boy who would throw stuffed animals at me when I'm acting dumb. Someone who would bet me kisses that he could beat me at all the old playstation games and then let me win. He'd play with my hair all the time and lay on a blanket with the count the stars.
But mostly; someone who would be my best friend and would never break my heart. He would just always make me smile.

2 comentarii:

Pufa. spunea...

da da da <3 i want one to..

Adinuts spunea...

Okay atunci vreau 2, unul pentru mine si unul pentru tine >:d< ♥

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

(c) Adinuts 2010-2011. Un produs Blogger.
 

Copyright © Good girl gone bad